The Premises and Facilities team have a variety of services that are available, such as:
- Contract Management – Managing existing contracts to ensure service providers delivery what is expected by the end user.
- Procurement of Services – Procuring new services across sites where required, delivering value for money and tailored to end user requirements.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Programmes – Creation of programmes for in-house staff and service providers to ensure all systems and equipment are maintained.
- Work Scheduling – General scheduling of maintenance or cyclic programmes.
- Compliance Monitoring and Management – To ensure all sites operate in accordance with the latest legislation best practice guidelines.
The Facilities team can help with health & safety, from inductions to audits and delivery. They can look at waste management, including specialist systems for chemical, biological and hazardous waste disposal.
Advice on refurbishment projects is also available, from improving current buildings to ensuring they remain fit for purpose. Other building projects are available such as expanding the premises or any adaptations.
Prices for this package are completely dependent on the services you require. We are able to build a bespoke package tailored to your organisation, if you would like to gain a no-obligation quote from the Facilities team, please contact us using either of the following and we would be more than happy to discuss your needs with you: